Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kit's desk has finally shipped!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After being backordered for more than a month, Kit's rolltop desk has finally shipped! I still haven't heard about her nighttime necessities yet, hopefully those will ship soon as well. I already have her typewriter set and school books so I hope to set a little something up soon.

    I'll post pics when it comes. Unfortunately it will probably arrive during the day on Monday and I'll be at school all day, so I may have to arrange to pick it up myself .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    congrats...I have the desk and I love it..makes a nice room setting

  3. #3
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Oooh.....I have alwyas thought it looked os well made. Enjoy it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been holding off buying it because I knew it was backordered. I have the $$ set aside, so I guess I need to order it soon!

  5. #5
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    You'll love it! It's such a great item!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit's desk is my all-time favorite piece of AG furniture. Aside from Kaya, the desk seems like it would be great for any of the AG dolls. Where will you keep/display it? It's a beautiful piece.

    It's really fun outfitting the desk with items. I bought this mini Art Calligraphy set from my local Barnes and Noble store. The set has the most adorable bottle of ink and looks so cute on Kit's desk.

    I bought some tiny envelopes from the scrapbook section at AC Moore. They fit in a desk drawer perfectly. Also in the scrapbooking section was a little metal charm set that had a compass, ruler, and other school items. I looked online to find a set like it (I think it was by Karen Foster) but couldn't find any to show you. The metal compass and protractor look really cute in a tiny mug (bubble gum machine prize) on top of Kit's desk.

    Julia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •